coming fall 2021
two 9 acre building lots
The Hanson Homestead is a 200 acre farm in South River, Ontario has been in our family since 1884 when it was
cleared and settled in by our great great grandfather John Hanson.
Our family is creating an amazing opportunity for you to own a piece of Canadian history.
This fall of 2021, we are creating two nine acre development lots.
Each lot has 300ft of frontage onto Eagle Lake Road with two third being flat, cleared field approved and ready to build.
The rest of the acreage is your own track of private bush with a trout stream.
The Hanson Homestead Acres are perfectly located:
just two minutes out of the village of South River
close to two entrances to highway 11
45 minutes north of Huntsville and 45 minutes south of North Bay
The perfect location to build you dream home close to nature
Eagle Lake, Algonquin Park, fishing, hiking, snowmobile trails, ice fishing all close to your front door
Contact us if you’re interested in this unique opportunity to own a piece of the Hanson Homestead.
grant ivens & the ivens family
Here is your opportunity to own a piece of Canadian history on the Hanson Homestead in South River, Ontario.
Two 9+ Acre Building Lots
- part the 200 acre Hanson Homestead
- established in 1884 by John Hanson
- minutes from the village of South River
Your Private Bush
- each lot has a tract of mixed bush great for hiking and nature watching
Close to everything
- perfect location for outdoor adventures
- Snowmobile trails, parks, lakes, trails
Ready to Build Cleared Flat Field
- 300′ frontage onto Eagle Lake Road
- over 9 acres with 2/3 cleared flat field
- a perfect location for your dream home
Your Private Trout Stream
- imagine walking out your back door to go fishing at your own trout stream
Live Close to Nature
- abundance of wildlife and natural beauty
- great area for fishing, hunting and watching